Healthy Blueberry Muffins.
You can have Healthy Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar, loosely packed.
- You need 1 cup of mashed very ripe banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of blueberries.
Healthy Blueberry Muffins instructions
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray..
- Gently whisk flour, soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl..
- In another bowl, mix together honey and brown sugar. Get out as many lumps as possible. Stir in banana, yogurt and egg..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together. Stir in milk slowly. Gently fold in blueberries..
- Fill muffin tin 1/2-3/4 way full with mixture..
- Bake for 17-18 minutes or until very light brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes before moving to wire rack to cool completely. Makes 12 muffins..