Healthy eggnog muffins. They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. Oatmeal Eggnog Muffins – Get into the Holiday Season with these amazing, tender and moist eggnog muffins!
I feel like you know it's truly the holidays when eggnog is in season! Start off your mornings or have an afternoon snack with a bit of holiday cheer in. Our easy eggnog muffins capture the flavor of Christmas's essential beverage in a format that's perfect for Christmas brunch. You can have Healthy eggnog muffins using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy eggnog muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of butter melted.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s of Heaping 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of munk fruit sweetener powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 of AP cups flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk eggnog.
- Prepare of Optional- 1-1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (or sugar free).
These holiday muffins are sweet enough to serve for dessert, too. The ULTIMATE Healthy Eggnog Muffins – SO easy to make & they have the same texture as cupcakes! You'll never use another eggnog muffin recipe again! easy eggnog muffins recipe for. Real rum, eggnog, and pie spices make these delicious eggnog muffins a festive alternative to banana bread or blueberry muffins at holiday time.
Healthy eggnog muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the bowl then add wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add flour and mix to combine. Grease 11-12 muffin tins and bake for 25 min..
They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. Eggnog Donuts have that delicious flavor that is so loved Egg Nog Crumb Muffins, rich with egg nog, topped with big chunks of sweet buttery crumbs, then. A sweet, Christmas-y, and healthy alternative to traditional eggnog that is so good you might actually like it BETTER! Come on baby, surfin safari… Monarch's Healthier Eggnog.