Easy, cheap and healthy lunch!. A healthy lunch doesn't have to be expensive. Stick to your budget by making your lunch at home and packing it for work. This healthy bento box idea makes it easy, healthy and affordable to have sushi for lunch as often as you'd like!
They're packable and taste great throughout the week. All vegetarian with vegan & gluten-free options. Good healthy lunch ideas are like gold. You can cook Easy, cheap and healthy lunch! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy, cheap and healthy lunch!
- Prepare 500 grams of spinach.
- It’s 2 of homemade sausages.
- You need 2 of large eggs, hard boiled.
- You need 1 teaspoon of flour.
- It’s 1 dcl of milk.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need tablespoon of butter.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
In the middle of a busy work day, lunch is the longest break I take. You don't have to drop major dough to make something delicious for dinner—save money by choosing cheaper proteins like chicken, ground beef, and tilapia, or go vegetarian with bean-based meals. © rudisill Cheap healthy lunch ideas: filling recipes for work and home. If you're looking for an inexpensive, healthy lunchtime dish that © OksanaKiian Cheap healthy lunch ideas: filling recipes for work and home. This fresh-tasting recipe takes a little extra prep work, but it's easy to batch-cook.
Easy, cheap and healthy lunch! instructions
- My absolutely favourite vegetable is spinach. It has so nice colour that looks great on a white plate and its flavour is lovely. First, you have to clean and wash spinach well so the dirt comes off. And I know, it looks like it's too much spinach for just two people, but you'll see it's not..
- We're going to blanch the spinach, so finely chop it and put it in boiling water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, it's very important to put blanched spinach in very cold water to save its beautiful green colour..
- Next step is to melt butter and add chopped onion. When it got nice gold colour, add spinach..
- Stir it for minute or two while you finely chop those hard boiled eggs. Add them to the spinach..
- Final step is to mix milk with the flour and add it the spinach. Stir it well-and serve..
- I always buy homemade sausages. I think it's important to buy meat from people you know because, honestly, we cannot be sure of what are meat industry putting in their sausages and other products. The preparation is super-easy. Cut the sausages in half so you can get more interesting shape and crunchy sides. Fry it on a few drops of oil for 4 minutes..
- I hope you'll like it. Enjoy in this spring dish! :).
Here are some cheap and healthy recipes to liven up your lunch and supply your body with energy. Nourishing your body with nutrients at lunchtime will supply you with the energy you need to conquer the rest of your day. It's the perfect healthy meal prep option for a work lunch. It's also very cheap to make! These easy vegetarian quinoa burrito bowls are the perfect recipe to meal prep for a healthy.