Minestrone soup. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская.
Tomato and vegetable soup (minestrone soup) – healthy and delicious soup recipe. The Ultimate Minestrone Soup Recipe using Parmigiano Reggiano Rind. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! You can cook Minestrone soup using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minestrone soup
- You need 1 can of strained tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of potato.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 8 of String beans (or long beans 5).
- Prepare 1 of zucchini (optional).
- You need 1/2 of chicken breasts (or bacons as needed).
- Prepare 2 of garlics.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of bayleaf.
- You need of pepper,salt,sugar.
- You need of water.
- You need of mozarella cheese, parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Cream (optional).
- You need 3 slice of baguette.
- You need 4 of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 of chicken stock blocks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red wine vinegar (optional).
Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. This budget minestrone is the classic Italian soup made with cannellini beans and broken up spaghetti. Feel free to stir in extra vegetables, depending on what you have in the fridge. "Hearty and nutritious, minestrone soup is a tasty crowd-pleaser and is super-easy to tweak according to the vegetables you have in the house. " Minestrone means "big soup," and Allrecipes has plenty of top-rated recipes for this Italian-inspired classic! Minestrone is a thick, hearty soup that originated in Italy.
Minestrone soup step by step
- peel the potatoes and carrots, then wash them until clean. wash the string beans as well.
- slice the chicken breast and cut them into squares. chop the onions . you don't need to chop the garlics..
- prepare large pot, then heat it. put the butter until it melts. put in all ingredients on step 2..
- after the chicken half cooked, put the water in and wait till boil..
- put in the ingredients mentioned on step 1. wait till the vegetables well cooked.add the chicken stock..
- put in the fresh basil and bayleaf. add pepper, sugar and salt. prepare the zucchinis and the mushroom. wash them. cut the zucchini into squares and slice the mushroom..
- put in the zucchini and the mushrooms. put in the strained tomatoes as well. boil the soup..
- now you can add the wine vinegar. turn off the stove and add the cheese and the dried basil immediately. serve the soup with baguette and cream..
While there is no official recipe for minestrone, conventional versions make use of seasonal vegetables, beans and pasta in a.
Originally posted 2020-10-02 09:34:48.