M's Chup chup healthy dosa.
You can cook M's Chup chup healthy dosa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of M's Chup chup healthy dosa
- It’s 1 of medium chopped onion.
- It’s 50 gms of Besan flour.
- It’s 50 gms of red rice powder.
- You need 50 gms of millet flour (Kambu powder).
- Prepare 300 gms of wheat flour (atta).
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of chilli-coriander.
- It’s 1/4 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dried kasturi methi.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil to make dosa.
- It’s as needed of Water.
M's Chup chup healthy dosa step by step
- Make dosa batter by mixing the ingredients except oil…
- Make dosa of it… Medium size… Tasty dosa is ready.
- By hiding all healthy flour like red rice and millet which taste little bitter naturally… (It's name Chup chup was given).. You give to your children and friends as snack or breakfast /dinner….
- Best served with gun powder or tomato chutney….