An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin.
You can have An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- You need 160 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Miso.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Grated cheese.
- You need of Additions:.
- Prepare 1 of anything that you have at hand Kabocha squash, sweet potato, lotus root, broccoli, asparagus, spinach or any of your favorite vegetables.
An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin instructions
- If a vegetable needs preparation, do so by boiling, microwaving etc….
- Wrap the tofu with paper towels, put it on a heat-proof plate uncovered, and microwave at 600 W for about 2 minutes to remove excess water..
- Add mayonnaise and miso to the tofu and mix until smooth..
- Adjust the taste of the tofu mixture from Step 3 with salt and pepper..
- Pour the sauce from Step 4 onto the vegetables you prepared in Step 1. Sprinkle some grated cheese, and bake in the toaster oven for 5-6 minutes or until the top becomes golden..
- It is also great if you add some pizza cheese on top and bake in the toaster oven in Step 5..