Mexican ground beef soup. Easy Vegetable Beef Soup with Ground Beef. Reviews for Photos of Caldo de Res (Mexican Beef Soup). See recipes for Mexican ground beef soup too.
This Mexican Ground Beef Casserole is a big pot of cheesy comfort with beef mince and rice loaded with Mexican flavours! No more boring beef mince recipes…. Kick off the week with THIS flavour packed Mexican Ground Beef Casserole!! You can have Mexican ground beef soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican ground beef soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 cans of mix beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa.
- You need 1 liter of beef broth.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of steamed brown rice (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cubed zucchini.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Grated Gouda cheese.
With corn, capsicum/bell peppers and black beans, this. Caldo de Res is one of my favorite soups. This recipe is the way I like to make it. You can add the veggies of your choice and chayote is a traditional.
Mexican ground beef soup step by step
- Sauté ground beef, onion, garlic in olive oil..
- Drain cans. Add beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and broth and bring it to boil. Lower heat to low and cook for about 1 hour..
- Add zucchini and cook for another 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, cumin if you’d like..
- Garnish with sour cream and Gouda..
Everyone loves this keto Mexican ground beef casserole recipe! Make it with simple ingredients and pile it high with toppings. Mexican casserole recipes will vary on ingredients as well. This low carb Mexican casserole with ground beef is made with a veggie layer, meat layer, and cheese layer. Mexican Tortilla Soup With Avocado And Tomato SalsaAdore Foods.