30 minute chicken tortilla Soup. Tender chicken, black beans, and hearty Tex-Mex vegetables together in the perfect. Pour in chicken broth, add in chicken breasts, and bring to a boil. The cilantro makes the flavor of the soup dance on your tongue.
Once the chicken is cooked through, place it on a chopping board and shread it. This chicken tortilla soup is the easiest weeknight meal ever! A slightly spicy tomato-based broth is filled with your favorite Mexican spices and loaded with beans, corn, tomatoes, and shredded chicken. You can cook 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup
- You need 1 pound of citrus dice marinated chicken.
- It’s 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of drained corn.
- It’s 1 can of rinsed black bean.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pasta pinwheels.
- You need 2 of gloves diced garlic.
- You need 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini diced.
- You need 1/3 of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks finely diced.
- It’s of Water.
- You need to taste of Garlic salt.
- Prepare to taste of Chicken bullion.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- You need of Mexican cheese.
- It’s of Limes.
- It’s strips of Tortilla chips or.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Radishes etc.
This Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe is a comforting, flavorful, and filling. How To Make Chicken Tortilla Soup. More Delicious Soup Recipes To Try. Toppings of your choice: I love cilantro, lime, avocado, tortilla chips Set aside and in the meantime, get your shredded chicken ready or buy a ready made chicken and shred off.
30 minute chicken tortilla Soup instructions
- Start by dicing and preparing all ingredients set aside.
- Now heat stock pan add oil, onions, celery and carrot sweat down for about 3-4 minutes, add in diced garlic and garlic salt, now add in diced chicken cook down for about 10 minutes fill with water as desired add in zucchini bring to a boil..
- Now after 7 minutes or so add in pasta and all can beans and corn, taste for seasoning as desired.. cook till pasta is as desired. I do about 10 minutes.
- Now garnish with your desired toppings ! Enjoy.
I think I could eat this soup every single day and be totally happy. It's one of my favorite dinners. My husband likes it, but he always says it's not enough on its own, but I think it's because he doesn't pile on as much stuff as I do. Chicken tortilla soup is one of my all-time favorite Mexican dishes! There is just something about the slightly spicy broth with tender shreaded chicken, with juicy tomatoes, creamy This chicken tortilla soup recipe takes things to a new level of deliciousness!
Originally posted 2020-10-01 11:52:41.