Healthy besan cheela. Besan chilla are savory pancakes made with gram flour. Besan chilla are simple protein-packed & aromatic spiced gram flour pancakes from North Indian cuisine. Besan Ka Cheela Recipe – How to Make Healthy Besan Cheela Breakfast Recipe for Weight LossHey Guys!!
Besan ka cheela is also known as Besan ka puda or vegetarian omelet. It is naturally gluten free, vegan and low GI breakfast option. See recipes for Nutritious BESAN CHEELA, Healthy besan cheela too. You can cook Healthy besan cheela using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy besan cheela
- You need 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ajwain or carom seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- You need Pinch of red pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Optional green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of Butter to cook.
Besan cheela is also in the list of healthy foods. Besan is a staple item of our kitchens because several delicious recipes can be prepared by besan. Besan cheela is prepared by gram flour/ besan. Besan Chilla or Cheela also known as vegan omelette is a very tasty, vegan and gluten-free If you want to eat healthy without compromising on taste then Besan ka Chilla is a very good option.
Healthy besan cheela step by step
- Take a deep bowl and add gram flour with all the spices together.
- Mix well and add slowly water to make a smooth mixture.
- Rest for 15 minutes.
- Take a non stick pan and greece some butter spread gramflour mixture and flat it with spatula.
- Now cook at very low flame and sprinkle butter on upper layer.
- Turn the side and roast until it looks roasted.
- Healthy breakfast is ready.keep enjoying my healthy food.
- Recipe of ginger tea and tamarind sauce is in my account already.
Traditionally, cheela is made with chickpea flour (besan), but this recipe includes oats, vegetables, and spices, as well. Enjoy eating the healthy and scrumptious oats besan cheela for breakfast or dinner. This is easy instant Cheela / Dosa made from Besan (chickpea flour ). I add finely chopped onion, coriander and little spices to make this instant Dosa uttapa style. You can eat this Besan chilla without.