Minestrone Soup. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская.
Tomato and vegetable soup (minestrone soup) – healthy and delicious soup recipe. The Ultimate Minestrone Soup Recipe using Parmigiano Reggiano Rind. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! You can have Minestrone Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large rib celery, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 32 oz of diced tomatoes (2 cans).
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 5 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of cannellini or great northern beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ditalini pasta.
- You need 1 of medium zucchini, sliced.
- You need 1-2 cups of baby spinach.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt and pepper.
Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. This budget minestrone is the classic Italian soup made with cannellini beans and broken up spaghetti. Feel free to stir in extra vegetables, depending on what you have in the fridge. "Hearty and nutritious, minestrone soup is a tasty crowd-pleaser and is super-easy to tweak according to the vegetables you have in the house. " Minestrone means "big soup," and Allrecipes has plenty of top-rated recipes for this Italian-inspired classic! Minestrone is a thick, hearty soup that originated in Italy.
Minestrone Soup step by step
- Heat olive oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery. Saute several minutes until vegetables are softened..
- Add basil, oregano, and thyme. Saute for additional minute..
- Add diced tomatoes, bay leaf, chicken broth, kidney beans, and cannellini beans..
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes..
- Stir in dry pasta and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes until pasta is al dente. Add spinach and wilt for 1 minute..
- Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Can be served immediately or kept covered in the fridge for a few days..
While there is no official recipe for minestrone, conventional versions make use of seasonal vegetables, beans and pasta in a.