Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan).
You can cook Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan)
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, cubed.
- You need 2 cups of green beans, cut to bite size.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, cubed.
- It’s 1 can of white bean (rinsed, drained) cannellini or Great Northern.
- It’s 2 of , 18 oz jars of diced tomatoes (jovial is my favorite).
- Prepare 6 cups of veggie broth.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of elbow GF rice pasta (jovial is my favorite).
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan) instructions
- Saute (5 minutes or until golden brown) onions, garlic and olive oil in instant pot.
- Prepare and add remaining ingredients to instant pot, cover and set to pressure cook for 10 minutes..
- Quick release when done and serve..