Healthy Peanut Butter Cups.
You can cook Healthy Peanut Butter Cups using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Peanut Butter Cups
- It’s 3.5 oz of dark chocolate bar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coconut flour.
Healthy Peanut Butter Cups step by step
- Line mini muffin pan with 8 liners.
- Melt half chocolate in microwave. Place evenly in liners approximately 1 tsp. Spread chocolate up sides of liner.
- Freeze for a few minutes..
- Mix peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut flour until smooth..
- Place 1/2 tbsp on top of each cup..
- Freeze while melting remaining chocolate..
- Spoon 1 tsp on top of peanut butter covering all..
- Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes until solid. Store in freezer or refrigerator..