Chilled Zucchini Soup.
You can cook Chilled Zucchini Soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilled Zucchini Soup
- Prepare 1 medium of Zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk (or milk).
- You need 1 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Heavy cream (optional).
Chilled Zucchini Soup instructions
- Thinly slice the zucchini and onion. Slice the onion against the grain..
- In a pot, sweat the onion in olive oil, add the zucchini, and sauté..
- Add water and the consomme soup stock granules (or 1/2 consomme cube) to the pot, cover with a lid, boil until tender, then turn off the heat..
- When it cools, transfer to a blender or food processor, pulse until smooth, reheat in the pot, and dilute with soy milk (or milk)..
- Season with salt and pepper, and turn off the heat before it comes to a boil. Reheating is optional in Steps 4 and 5..
- Let cool, then transfer to individual serving bowls (I recommend chilling the bowls). Drizzle with heavy cream to taste. You could also serve warm. I used yellow zucchini..