Healthy muffins. All healthy diets should include muffins. Since they're "healthy" we can eat the whole batch in one sitting.right? Each of these healthy muffin recipes makes enough to share with gym buddies or to freeze and defrost later.
These muffins are gluten-free, clean-eating, paleo, and sugar-free muffins. You'll fall in love with these healthy chocolate zucchini muffins that taste like a slice of chocolate cake! Perfectly moist, naturally sweetened and perfect for kids and adults! You can have Healthy muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy muffins
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of oats flour.
- You need 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 0.25 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s of Small piece of butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Cardamom seeds.
- It’s of Raisins and cashews.
- Prepare of Mashed bananas.
- It’s of Strawberry for topping.
- Prepare 0.5 tbsp of tsp coco powder.
Healthy Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins. by Ashley Manila. Please see my full disclaimer policy for details. Healthy Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins. Muffins are basically my go-to baking recipe for all the meals.
Healthy muffins instructions
- In a bowl mix yogurt, vanilla extract. Sieve wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, pinch salt and baking soda to the same bowl..
- Mix well and add jaggery, oil to it. Mix until no lumps found..
- Now preheat oven at 350F.
- Now take a portion of batter and add half of bananas, raisins, cardamom and pour to muffin pan. Add strawberry on top.
- Now mix cocoa powder to other portion of batter. Add more jaggery/sugar based on your taste. Mix it with banana, raisins and cardamom..
- Pour it to muffin pan. Add strawberry as a topping.
- Now place the muffin pan in oven and bake it for 25 minutes..
- Once prepared let it cool for 10 minutes. Remove it and serve hot.
Heck, let's use them for dinner or as a. #banana oat muffins #healthy eating #healthy recipies #healthy snacks #healthy muffins #eating healthy #losing weight. This is my modification for healthy muffins! Find healthy muffin recipes including blueberry, banana, bran, pumpkin, apple, zucchini, oatmeal and egg muffins, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Pumpkin is right in season and it's rich in fiber and beta-carotene, too, so it's a great way to have a sweet but not too sweet muffin that'll actually provide good nutrition. These small cinnamon muffins are perfect for serving with tea.