Healthy oatmeal cookies. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! They're super nutritious and make a great snack or even. These Healthy Oatmeal Cookies Are Our New Best Friend.
These healthier oatmeal cookies are the perfect pick-me up when you need something sweet that you can enjoy for dessert, a late-night treat and even healthy enough for breakfast. Tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside, SO delicious! Yes, they exist and they taste amazing – even better than traditional ones. You can cook Healthy oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy oatmeal cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnuts or pecans, well chopped.
These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are made with oats, butter, and brown sugar and are the softest, chewiest oatmeal cookies to come out of my kitchen. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the.. Cocoa Oatmeal Cookies Recipes on Yummly No Bake Oatmeal Cookies, Grandmother's Oatmeal Cookies Healthy New York Cheesecake BitesCucina di Hollie. dates, plain flour, oatmeal, cocoa.
Healthy oatmeal cookies instructions
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together..
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey..
- Combine the wet ingredients with flour mix. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and raisins. The mixture will be wet the sticky. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or upto 3 days..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove the dough from the fridge and drop the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls spacing it out to 1 inch. Gently flatten the balls with the fingers to be about 3/4 inch thick..
- Bake the cookies until golden and firm, for about 10-15 minutes. Once done let them cool for few minutes before transferring them and enjoy a healthy snack..
See more ideas about healthy oatmeal cookies, healthy oatmeal, cilantro sauce. Steel Cut Oats: Steel-cut oats are whole oat groats chopped into pieces resembling little rice grains. They retain their shape well after cooking and results in a chewy and creamy like porridge. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's day a You don't have to spend your Sundays meal-prepping to have healthy and satisfying lunches. These healthy oatmeal cookies will give you the same warm satisfaction you get from conventional comfort foods, without the guilt and without the weight gain.