Healthy Pizza Dough.
You can have Healthy Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Pizza Dough
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of whole-wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
Healthy Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix the sugar, milk and yeast together..
- Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Mix flour and salt together, add olive oil and mix them by hand..
- Add the yeast mixture with flour mixture after setting aside for 10 minutes..
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes..
- Transfer to a bowl that is greased with olive oil, cover and let rest for 1 hour at least..