Healthy IDLI SAMBAR😋. Idli sambar is a South Indian breakfast meal where soft fluffy steamed cakes known as Soft idli are served with sambar, a vegetable lentil stew. On most weekdays, we eat the typical South Indian breakfast like idli, dosa, pongal and pesarattu since they are high in protein and healthy as well. Healthy IDLI SAMBAR. finely diced carrots•finely diced beans•finely diced potatoes•florets of cauliflower•cup peas•onion finally chopped•tomatoes chopped•ginger garlic grated.
The Recipe For Making Healthy IDLI SAMBAR. Idli sambar recipe – This super quick idli sambar is the best you can make at home to serve with your tiffins like idli, vada, pongal. On most weekdays, we eat the typical South Indian breakfast like idli. You can have Healthy IDLI SAMBAR😋 using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy IDLI SAMBAR😋
- Prepare of SAMBAR.
- It’s 1 cup of arhar daal or SPLIT lentil.
- It’s 1 cup of finely diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely diced beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely diced potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of florets of cauliflower.
- You need Half of cup peas.
- You need 1 of onion finally chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic grated.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of jaggery sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of IDLI.
- Prepare 2 cup of 2 cup semolina.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar optional.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pouch fruit salt or 1 teaspoon baking soda.
Sambar is made of red lentils, which is a rich source of proteins. Thus, this vegetarian dish matches various non-vegetarian foods, like eggs and meat, in the high supply of protein to a person. The presence of black gram flour in idli increases the amount of protein content when idli and sambar are. Idli-sambar is a dish which can easily be absorbed by your body.
Healthy IDLI SAMBAR😋 instructions
- IDLI=mix semolina and curd and salt and pepper.if you are using baking powder then mix with all but if you are using fruit salt then use it when you get ready to make idli.now mix well by adding some water and rest it.
- For SAMBAR=soak lentils with salt,pepper,turmeric,2 glass water and all the vegetables.
- Soak for 30 minutes only then have 2 whistles in cooker.let stir it at low flame after opening the cooker.
- For tadka roast mustard seeds and ginger garlic grated then add chopped onion.
- Make them golden and add all the left ingredients of sambar and add tomatoes too.
- Cook the tadka for 10 to 15 minutes and then add it to sambar.sambar is ready.
- Now take a broad pan.add some water for steam.set a stand and let the water boil.grease with oil the small bowls of steel or use idli stand..
- Set in the pan and add fruit salt quickly into semolina mixture and pour one scoop estimated into bowls set or idli stand.
- Let it steam by covering them after 7 to 8 minutes it will ready.
- Enjoy after transferring to palate and enjoy.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Also, some foods don't make you feel lazy or sleepy after consuming and this dish is Idlis are steamed foods and sambar is like a soup. So, you don't need to worry about fat or oil content that might trouble your cardiovascular system later. Hotel Sambar, hotel sambhar, sambar recipe, mini idli sambar, breakfast sambar, restaurant style sambar, sambar recipes, easy indian recipes. Idli sambar recipe – This super quick idli sambar is the best you can. The most popular and healthy food these days is the south Indian staple Idli.