You can cook Mutton Keema using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mutton Keema
- Prepare 500 gms of minced meat/keema.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions finely sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 of vertically slit green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala Powder.
- You need 1.1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh Coriander.
- It’s of salt to taste.
- Prepare 3 of medium size tomatoes, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper corn powder.
Mutton Keema instructions
- When the meat is minced or made into a keema, it should be minced thickly and not machine minced. Thickly minced meat tastes the best..
- Firstly, wash mutton keema and strain out the excess water from the keema with a strainer. Take a pressure cooker or a cooking vessel.Into it, add oil and heat it.Add sliced onions, green chillies and saute until the onions turn very slight brown colour. Add ginger garlic paste and saute to get rid of raw smell.Add mutton keema into it and roast well.Roast it until the keema changes it's colour and there is no water remaining..
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, mix it and roast it for few minutes and cook until oil appears at the sides. Add chopped tomatoes, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, mix and cook until the tomatoes turn soft. Add about one and a half cups of water, mix it well.Pressure cook the keema for 3 whistles on sim flame or cook them until it gets tender…
- Reduce the steam.Add fresh coriander leaves and mix well. Cook for few minutes if there is any water remaining.Switch off the flame. Serve it with roti, rice or paratha!!!.