Bread keema roll. Learn how to make Chicken Kheema Bread Rolls with Chef Sneha Nair only on Get Curried. See recipes for Qeema cheese roll (baked without oven) too. Chicken keema bread roll is the non-vegetarian variation of the bread roll.
Simple delicious and great to taste. Method of making chicken keema bread roll recipe. Take a bread slice and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin. You can cook Bread keema roll using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread keema roll
- You need 1 pkt of sandwich bread.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of minced meat.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 100 g of fresh green peas.
- It’s 100 g of boiled potato.
- Prepare As required of Coriander for garnish.
- It’s As required of Oil fr fry.
- You need To taste of Salt.
For stuffing, put a mixture of fried onions, mint, green coriander, and chopped green. Chicken keema bread roll is the non-vegetarian variation of the bread roll. As the name itself explains, instead of stuffing the bread with aloo, we stuff rolls with chicken keema. This Keema roll is a dish of choice for non-veg eaters.
Bread keema roll step by step
- Put some oil in a pan and saute onions till it get tender,then put gingergarlic paste and green chillies,after than all dry powders,after that add green peas cook it till half cooked..
- In a cooker cook mince meat with salt and pepper powd for 2-3 whistles.
- After the green peas got half cooked put lime juice,cooked meat and mashed potatoes,mix it all nicely and at last garnish with coriander leaves..
- Then cut the sides of the bread dip it into water for a second and soak it completely,then fill the meat mixture in it and cover it in a cylindrical shape and deep fry the rolls in the oil..
- Serve it with ketchups &dips!.
Children and elders enjoy it We can make On the day you have a holiday, make this at home by following our Keema Roll Recipe, Keema Bread. Keema Cheesy Bread Roll Keema Bread Roll Bread Roll قیمہ بریڈ رول Please like the video and Crunchy Bread Keema Roll,How to Make Keema bread roll,Ramaz Special Beef keeman crispy roll is a very easy recipe that is perfect for tiffin box. Making this dish is so easy and tastes so delicious. Roll up the rotis and serve the rolls immediately.