You can cook Healthy Okonomiyaki using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Okonomiyaki
- Prepare of Batter.
- Prepare 650 g (22.92 oz) of Chinese yam.
- It’s 350 g (12.34 oz) of Tofu *semi-firm.
- It’s 150 g (5.29 oz) of Rice flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Okara powder *soy protein.
- It’s 3 of Fish broth soup packets.
- It’s 7 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Vegetables *cabbage, carrot, onion etc.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Shrimp.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Squid.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Mochi.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 60 g (2.11 oz) of Tempura bits.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Okonomi sauce.
- It’s to taste of Mayonnaise.
- You need to taste of Bonito flakes.
- You need to taste of Aonori seaweed.
Healthy Okonomiyaki instructions
- Wrap tofu in paper towels to take moisture out..
- Chop the ingredients into bite size pieces..
- Vegetables, seafoods etc… you can add anything you like..
- Peel off Chinese yam's skin and then grate it..
- Mix Chinese yam & tofu in the bowl. Break tofu well with using a spatula..
- Add rice powder in it..
- Add okara powder (soy protein) in it. You can skip this process if you do not have okara powder or not interested in..
- Break the fish broth packets and put soup powder in it..
- Add beaten eggs and mix well..
- Add all ingredients and tempura bits in it and mix lightly..
- Put oil into the pan, pour the batter and then shape it with a spatula..
- Flip it over when the bubbles start popping on the surface..
- When it comes to easy to move on the pan, it's done frying..
- Put Okonomi sauce, mayonnaise and then sprinkle bonito flakes and aonori seaweed to taste..
- You can get Okonomi sauce at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..