Healthy flour balls. Mix both the flour, fry until the aroma comes. The Recipe For Making Healthy flour balls. The following is an easy way to make it.
From whole-wheat flour to almond or coconut flours, these newcomers can help you up your baking Almond flour is rich in heart-healthy fats and has double the protein and triple the fiber compared to. See more ideas about protein ball, snacks, recipes. Anti Stress Squeeze Toys Decompression Flour Ball Autism Mood Squeeze Relief Healthy Toy Funny Gadget Vent Toy Children Gift. You can cook Healthy flour balls using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy flour balls
- It’s 200 gms of Foxtail millet flour.
- You need 150 gms of Yellow moong dal powder.
- Prepare 150 gms of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need Few of Saffron strands.
- You need 150 grams of Ghee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Honey.
Steamed Rice Flour Balls: Healthy Indian Recipe. But somehow starters are full of fat and fried. So I tried to make a healthy yet delicious starter. We have listed them from the lowest to highest in carbohydrates.
Healthy flour balls instructions
- Mix both the flour, fry until the aroma comes, keep saffron in a small cup and microwave for 30 sec, crush and keep.
- Put off fire, add cardamom powder, sugar and saffron, honey and mix well..
- Keep a deep pan add ghee, let it melt in very low flame, keep the hot milk ready..
- Take half portion of flour and add ghee and little by little and mix, sprinkle milk and make balls decorate with pistachio. Same way do the other half portion also..
A go to guide for those looking for low carb four. Your complete guide to buying healthy flour! If you enjoy baking, you'll know first hand how confusing the flour aisle can be. Not only are labels lined with words such as whole-grain, stone-ground, and. Wheat flour balls or godhumai maavu urundai is a very healthy and easy to make Indian snack which is prepared with wheat flour and palm sugar.