Healthy donut alternative. Baked Donuts The top reason donuts are unhealthy is because of the trans-fat oil they are fried in. Try these healthy donut recipe hacks to satisfy your sweet tooth, and maybe even This clever recipe uses unsweetened applesauce and coconut sugar for a delicious, healthier donut alternative. Healthy donut alternative is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth.
So do these homemade donuts (doughnuts or donuts?) taste exactly like real Krispy Kremes? No, and they're not supposed to. I always thought Krispy Kremes were too saccharine, with all that glaze. You can cook Healthy donut alternative using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy donut alternative
- You need 1-2 tbsp of almond butter (or alternative of choice).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of almond milk (or alternative of choice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of regular granola clusters (or any cereal of choice).
- You need 1 of large Asian pear or Fuji Apple, peeled, sliced and cored.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried cranberries (or trail mix).
- You need of Optional.
- It’s Dash of honey (or maple syrup), as garnish / glaze.
These healthy donut recipes — including jelly donuts (sufganiyot), chocolate donuts, maple Even if you're not the biggest fan of jelly doughnuts, we've got delicious alternatives you'll want to make this. Donuts, also known as donuts, are considered a little beneficial treat for your health, since they are Find out how these delicious healthy donuts are prepared and eat them without any regrets. A delicious, simple, and healthy alternative to a glazed donut hole. Vegan and gluten free friendly Hello, healthy donut.
Healthy donut alternative instructions
- On a small bowl, place granola clusters and almond milk, mix and let granola soak in all that milky goodness for few minutes..
- While granola is getting hydrated, wash, peel, and slice fruit horizontally. Use a spoon to remove core to result in making series of donut shaped pear or apple slices. Set aside..
- Going back to the granola+milk mixture, add dried cranberries and peanut butter. Mix well..
- Spoon mixture as toppings to your fruit donuts. You can add a dash of honey to glaze it a bit if you like. Ready to serve! Best enjoyed with tea (hot or cold)..
I'll start by saying this recipe was a complete accident and honestly, those are. Why not treat yourself and do your body good. See more ideas about delicious, donut recipes, dessert recipes. This donut consistently tops lists of the healthiest donut options at Dunkin' Donuts. What should I eat if I want a donut?