Healthy taco salad. Yes, this taco salad bowl is healthy! It uses natural and fresh ingredients. Why You'll Love This You can easily customize this healthy taco salad recipe to your liking.
This healthy taco salad is packed with plant-based whole foods! A crisp corn shell is topped mile-high with crunchy romaine, veggies, and our very own recipe for a vegetarian nut-based taco meat. Healthy Taco Salad with ground turkey, veggies, greens, cheese and one simple ingredient that replaces unhealthy bottled dressing. You can have Healthy taco salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy taco salad
- Prepare to taste of ground anything pork chicken beef turkey.
- It’s to taste of cheese.
- It’s to taste of olives.
- It’s to taste of sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of taco seasoning.
- You need to taste of lettuce.
- It’s to taste of tomatoes.
It is easy, filling and a family favorite. It has all of the favorites – avocado, black beans, cheese and salsa! I've had salads on my mind! It's loaded with crisp vegetables, seasoned ground beef, and taco classics such as homemade.
Healthy taco salad step by step
- Make the meat and add your taco seasoning. I found a really good one on here..
- Cut everything into bite-sized pieces..
- Add it to a bowl and the meat as well. Put your favorite toppings on it and booooom done.
Healthy Taco Salad + Happy Places. For those of you that know me well, you know that there a few places I consider my "happy place"… the local craft store, my kitchen, and the grocery store! All the flavors of tacos in a healthy salad with a tasty cilantro-lime vinaigrette! They are easy to make and can be totally guilt free if you watch what goes into it. Learn how to make Healthy Taco Salad.