Chicken qeema Aloo. In this recipe, I am using Beef Mince (Baray Ka Gosht) because Aloo Keema is tastier in beef meat. Chicken Keema is almost a different taste. It's another of the recipes I learned when I visited Hasan's in Leeds and definitely one you'll want to bookmark.
Reviews for Photos of Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes). Not plain keema or matar keema or piyaaz keema. All you need to do is put boneless chicken in the food processer and chicken keema is ready. You can have Chicken qeema Aloo using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken qeema Aloo
- You need 500 gms of qeema/minced Meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of medium size pyaz chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of white zeera.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dhania powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of zeera roasted and crushed.
- You need 3_4 of sabut kali mirchen.
- Prepare 1 of Black cardamom.
- It’s 2_4 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1_1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of potatoes cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of qasuri methi.
- You need of Few green chillies.
- It’s of Fresh dhania.
Chicken keema is a simple and easy to make Indian dish with chicken mince, onions,tomatoes, spices and herbs. Minced meat known as keema or qeema is used to. Returning to the recipe, these Aloo Keema Chops are generally made with mutton keema, but as I am trying to avoid red meat I have used chicken keema here, but if you wish you. Cooking Chicken Qeema Aloo is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own.
Chicken qeema Aloo step by step
- In hot oil add sabut garam masala leave for few secs than add chopped onions, zeera cook till colour changes..
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for few mins than masalay except garam masala powder and zeera powder. Add chopped tomatoes and cook till masala fried and tomatoes soften..
- Add chicken qeema and mix in masala and fry well. Add few green and fry, add potatoes in it and cook on medium flame,fry well, when oil comes up..
- Add 1cup hot water to cook. Cover lid and cook till potatoes and qeema are cooked, add qasuri methi, garam asala powder, green chillies, dhania and mix, cook on dum.
Chicken Keema or Keema Aloo, spicy, flavor packed and one of the best from Indian Cuisine. Serve this with grilled butter laden pavs, few onion rings and be ready to. Home » FoodFood » Turban Tadka » Chicken Aloo Keema. Ingredients for Chicken Aloo Keema Recipe. Aloo Keema Recipe – Aloo Keema is delicious mouth-watering Pakistani dish.