Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza. Enjoying good health; well; free from disease or disorder. Healthy definition, possessing or enjoying good health or a sound and vigorous mentality: a healthy body; a healthy mind. conducive to good health; healthful: healthy recreations. Healthy, they say, cannot be used to mean conducive to good health.
So what is a healthy lifestyle? Today we go over the components of leading a healthy lifestyle and how it's important to lead a balanced life. Find health information to help you make healthy choices for disease prevention and overall good health. You can cook Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza
- You need 4 of Pizza crusts.
- Prepare 3 of Natto packs.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Tomatoes.
- It’s 20 of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 of Natto sauce & Mustard packets *attached to the natto container.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hontsuyu.
- Prepare to taste of Mayonnaise.
- You need to taste of Shredded cheese.
- It’s to taste of Parsley.
Get tips on exercise, diet, maintaining optimal mental health. A healthy diet will make your healthy right? But what exactly is healthy food? Read and find out how diet is actually about balance.
Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza step by step
- There are many types and sizes of natto beans. My recommendation is tiny beans, but you can use your favorite..
- Chop tomatoes, basil leaves and mozzarella cheese..
- Put natto, tomato, basil, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl..
- Add sauce & mustard which are enclosed with the individual natto container..
- Add Hontsuyu concentrate and mix lightly..
- Leave the mixture at least 15 mins. to let the sauce soak into the ingredients..
- While you are waiting, make the pizza bread. Pizza flour mix contains all the ingredients you'll need to bake it. So it would be fresh & tasty, and easy! Or you may use pizza crust you can get at the grocery store!.
- Spread the pizza dough with a rolling pin and make a round shape. *the pizza dough will inflate a little bit like 1.5 times, so do not make it too thick..
- Put the natto, tomato, basil, and mozzarella mixture on the pizza crust. *Make some space near the edge so the sauce does not flow to the backside..
- Put some mayonnaise over it..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top..
- Bake at 230 ℃ (446℉) for 15 mins..
- Sprinkle parsley on top and done!.
- Even after it cools down, it smells of basil, and the taste is still so good!.
- You can get Hontsuyu through Amazon or Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH, if you are near there. Jungle Jim's even has natto! It's in the freezer in the Japanese section..
Grey Eat a combination of different foods, including fruit By eating healthy, you will reduce your risk of malnutrition and noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) such. Here at THE HEALTHY AMERICAN we focus on understanding our rights, the laws that protect them, and how to defend our freedom against tyranny. Peggy Hall, Founder of THE HEALTHY AMERICAN.