You can cook Plov using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plov
- It’s 1200 g of Lamb – (breast, flesh back legs or brisket with bones).
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of Butter – . l ..
- It’s 4 pcs of Onion – ..
- Prepare 4 pcs of Carrots – ..
- Prepare 600 g of Rice -.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of Tomato paste sauce or puree – l . ..
- You need 2 pcs of Bay leaf – ..
- You need of Salt pepper , , barberry.
- You need 1200 ml of Water (you may need more) -.
- You need 2 of Garlic – heads.
- Lamb cut into pieces of 40 g or more. Meat and season with salt and pepper and fry in oil incandescent. Prepared meat to shift into a deep cauldron, add browned in butter and pour the tomato paste with water..
- Bring to a boil meat and fill the washed rice. Onion peel and finely chop, carrots clean, wash and cut into strips. Onions and carrots fry in hot oil and add to the rice and meat. Add bay leaf and paste in Fig crude whole head of garlic, as well as Dried barberries. Cook plov up until all the water is absorbed rice, mix gently. Pilaf cover and put in a pre-heated oven for 45 minutes..
- Serve hot on a common large platter with scones and vegetable salads..