Curd And Vegetable Sandwich. Healthy & Easy. This veg curd sandwich tastes best, delicious and creamy if made using fresh curd made from full fat milk or greek yogurt. This is one of the I have used ground mustard / mustard powder and pepper to add flavor and mild heat to the sandwich. You can also use red chili flakes or your favorite herbs.
Roasting vegetables brings out their rich, natural sweetness and makes them perfect for a. Many a healthy sandwich is undone by high-calorie spreads like full-fat mayonnaise. Instead, find ways to add flavor without a lot of fat, says Kathy For a truly healthy sandwich, what you leave out is just as important as what you include. "There are a few ingredients you'll want to avoid specifically. You can cook Curd And Vegetable Sandwich. Healthy & Easy using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curd And Vegetable Sandwich. Healthy & Easy
- Prepare of curd/yogurt.
- You need of Green bell pepper/capsicum.
- It’s of tomato chopped.
- You need of ½pepper powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of green chili chopped.
- It’s of Tbsp Mint chopped.
- It’s of red chili powder.
- It’s of Bread slice.
- Prepare of Butter.
All in all, healthy, creamy and fresh veggies loaded treat, Hung Curd Sandwich or Dahi Sandwich is a must try for quick meals and breakfast. Slices of bread, filled with the goodness of vegetables and hung curd, it is a very healthy sandwich that you can serve as a snack with your evening tea. To prepare the vegetable sandwich filling, in a bowl add hung curd and all the spices, salt, black pepper powder, red chilli flakes, salt and oregano and mix well. Curd vegetable sandwiches are light, colorful, delicious and healthy breakfast option.
Curd And Vegetable Sandwich. Healthy & Easy step by step
- Strain the water from the curd by placing it on a strainer over a bowl or hanging the curd in a muslin cloth..
- In a mixing bowl take this thick hung curd. Add chopped capsicum, tomatoes and green chili..
- Season the mix with salt, red chili and pepper. Give everything a good mix a good mix and keep the curd and vegetable sandwich spread aside..
- For making sandwich take a bread slice, spread 2 spoons of curd sandwich spread over it..
- Cover it with another bread slice and trim off the hard edges of the bread and cut it into two slices..
- Spread some butter on grill or griddle and when it starts to melt place the sandwich over the griddle and toast till golden brown..
- Turn it over and cook the other side as well..
- Cook all the sandwiches like this and enjoy the crisp curd sandwich with green chutney or tomato ketchup..
They can be enjoyed as a snacks and they make a perfect treat for picnics and play dates. The best part about the recipe is you can mix vegetables of your choice, it is an easy way to sneak vegetables into your kid's. Curd Vegetable Sandwich – MG Food World. Curd vegetable sandwich Quick sandwich with curd and vegetables that makes delicious and healthy breakfast or evening… Vegetable sandwich is a type of vegetarian sandwich consisting of a vegetable filling between bread. There are no set requirements other than the use of vegetables, and sandwiches may be toasted or untoasted.