Peanut Chaat(simple easy healthy). A very tasty and healthy snack recipe that can be prepared within minutes. It's a combination of roasted peanuts, tomatoes, onions, and spices. Peanut Chaat is simple and flavorful and great for throwing together for a gathering as a snack or side dish.
Peanut chaat (Peanut masala) – a vegan and gluten-free street side snack that is the best substitute for fried food and one of the healthy tea time snacks. This boiled peanut chaat makes a healthy and tasty tea time snack and the best way to swap fried food. So simple to make and kids love it as well. You can have Peanut Chaat(simple easy healthy) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Chaat(simple easy healthy)
- It’s of Raw peanuts.
- It’s of Boiled potatoes medium sized-.
- You need of Paneer cut into cubes.
- It’s of Prunes dried.
- Prepare of Pomegranate seeds.
- It’s of Tomato medium chopped.
- Prepare of Onion medium chopped.
- It’s of Coriander chopped.
- It’s of Green chillies chopped.
- Prepare of Chaat masala powder.
- It’s of Black salt.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Tamarind chutney.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
Also, to make this peanut chaat more healthy, I have included chopped onions, carrots and cucumber too since they are full of antioxidants, folate, Vitamin C, etc and add a high nutritional value to the recipe. This healthy peanut chaat is a light snack or an appetizer, perfect for munching casually while entertaining or pairing along with meals or salads. Sweet Corn and Crunchy Peanuts, mixed seasoned with most simplest dressing. A recipe, which hardly takes a few minutes, so simple and easy but pack a It is a healthy snack for kids and grown ups alike.
Peanut Chaat(simple easy healthy) instructions
- Boiled raw peanuts with pinch of salt and turmeric for 15 minutes.Shallow fry boiled potatoes.
- Chopped coriander,tomato,green chillies.Cut paneer into small cubes.Add all the ingredients together,black prunes,boiled potatoes,cut paneer,pomegranate seeds and raw peanuts together.
- Mix all ingredients well with chaat masala,black salt,tamarind chimney,salt,red chilli powder and lemon juice well.Quick healthy snack is ready..
A protein rich, gluten-free and vegan snack. People in India enjoy Chaats of various kinds. Your ideas of new recipes are unique and creative in every touch. A simple recipe that I can follow through easily and understand the method too. Your peanut chaat recipe sounds healthy and delicious.