Curd Rice Easy and Healthy. Curd rice is a South Indian dish made with precooked rice, curd (yogurt) & tempering spices. For healthier whole grain option, use brown rice or any whole grains mixed with regular rice. You can use even millets, steel cut oats, rolled oats, or.
Bharani Curd Rice or Dahi Chawal is one of the most well known and quick rice recipe. Curd Rice can be made at home with few ingredients and simple method. Dahi Chawal is a tasty and easy rice recipe to make! You can cook Curd Rice Easy and Healthy using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curd Rice Easy and Healthy
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s of curd.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of Sabut lal mirch/dry red chilli.
- You need of rai/mustard seeds.
- It’s of urad dal (dhuli).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Curry leaves.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Curd rice is just that, a healthy, light meal option that is the combination of two very healthy ingredients. Made primarily using curd and rice As a recipe that is quite easy to prepare, curd rice has been a common household dish for years. See recipes for Curd rice, Curd Rice (Healthy Rice option) too. Curd rice, also called yogurt rice, is a dish originating from India.
Curd Rice Easy and Healthy instructions
- Take rice in a bowl…. wash them properly. Atleast 4 to 5 times. Soak for half an hour..
- Take pressure cooker put rice in it. Add 4 cups of water. Add salt to taste switch on the gas..
- Wait for 2 whistles.open pressure cooker after cools down..
- Take a bowl.add curd and whisk it till curd looks creamy.Add milk and rice in curd..
- Take a pan switch on the gas. add oil in pan put sarso seeds in oil wait u till seeds splattered. Now add urad dalwait till dal colour turns brown.add sabut lal mirch, curry leaves saute for 2 minutes..
- Add this tadka to rice mixture. Garnish with coriander. Serve chilled it is very good for digestion……
The word "curd" in Indian English refers to unsweetened probiotic yogurt. It is most popular in the South Indian states of Tamil Nadu, Kerala , Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh; and also in Maharashtra. Curd rice is made of curd plus rice and Indian spices with a bit of urad dal. Food preparation Curd Rice Easy and Healthy is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. Turn this pantry staple into the healthy dinner of your dreams.