Rajma masala fry healthy snacks. Rajma recipe also known as rajma masala is a North Indian dish made with kidney beans, onions, tomatoes, spices and herbs. High fiber promotes digestive tract health, folate & magnesium makes them a heart healthy food. Considering these benefits red kidney beans are widely eaten in India.
Rajma Masala is healthy, vegan, gluten-free, high in. Rajma Masala is the most popular Indian dish and loved by many.. It taste great with parathas and rice.. . You can have Rajma masala fry healthy snacks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma masala fry healthy snacks
- Prepare of Rajma/kidney beans.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Mustard seeds.
- It’s of Jeera/cumin seeds.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Chopped Green chillies.
- It’s of Curry leaves.
- You need of Garam masala.
Rajma Masala is one of the best Indian recipes in North Indian cuisine. Red kidney beans curry, prepared in a spiced onion tomato base and served with Add cumin seeds and bay leaf and allow the seeds to splutter. Add the asafoetida and stir fry for few seconds and then add the ground onion. • For more recipes related to Rajma Masala checkout Rajma Rasmisa, Rajma Chawal-SK Khazana. You can also find more Main Course Vegetarian The most unique thing about cooking in a tandoor is the smoky flavour that the food gets making it tastier.
Rajma masala fry healthy snacks step by step
- Boil the Raajma seeds with minimum 20 minutes as directly in a bowl or pressure cooker 2 whistle s add water and Salt also.
- After boiling of Rajma keep aside and take one pan.
- Add oil, after heating of oil then add Mustard seeds, jeera, Turmeric powder, Ginger garlic paste, Chopped Green chills leave 1 minute.
- Add boiler Rajma in to that bowl and close cap.
- Leave the 2 minutes for entire roasting and mix well and make stove off and after fee minutes pour lemon juice and if needed Chopped Onions also…
- Rajma Spicy fry Ready to serve.
Moreover it is a healthy way of cooking since. Using rajma masala, you can cook delicious kidney beans. Everyone has their own recipe to cook kidney beans. And also, make sure you use enough Century rajma masala to enhance the taste. The key to cook kidney beans is to cook them slowly.