Quick and healthy sweet!. Our most favorite snack on the homestead is this versatile oatmeal "pancake." We don't buy snacks, so when we have a craving for something sweet.we have. Don't miss our favorite guilt-free dessert recipes and healthy desserts! They're as light and figure-friendly as they are delicious, plus super easy to make.
We've even got paleo and keto options! Real talk: You wouldn't even know these desserts were healthy if we didn't tell you. From brownies to cookies to cakes, these healthier desserts will get you through any. You can cook Quick and healthy sweet! using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and healthy sweet!
- It’s 1/2 cup of jaggery powder.
- You need 1 cup of roasted gram.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ghee at room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
We've got plenty of quick and tasty salads, soups and mains to leave you feeling nourished. Keep these nutty chicken satay strips in the fridge for a healthy choice when you're peckish. The chicken is served with cucumber and sweet chilli. Nutritionists share their go-to healthy desserts that satisfy your sweet tooth without going overboard or throwing your weight loss progress down the drain.
Quick and healthy sweet! instructions
- In a mixie jar grind the roasted gram to a fine powder. Sieve the powder to ensure there are no lumps..
- Transfer it back to the jar. Add in the ghee, jaggery powder, cardamom powder and run them together until they form a single unit dough that adheres together inside the jar. Should take about 1 minute..
- Transfer the batch of dough into a plate and start making smooth balls of it. Ensure to make balls without surface cracks..
- Plate them, offer thanks to God (if religious) and enjoy!.
- Note: Jaggery powder will differ if using it store bought. It will be dry and may consume a little more ghee. Since it is made with jaggery, even diabetes can consume this without fear. It is a very good source of protein and hence is great for toddlers and kids..
- Keep stored in air tight container for about 2 weeks and refrigerate if storing beyond. Don't freeze..
You had oatmeal for breakfast, a grilled chicken salad for lunch, a veggie quinoa bowl for dinner, and healthy snacks throughout the day. Find the list of healthy desserts that include dark chocolate, Nutella and fruits, & baked apples with oatmeal filling. Check out this board for quick and healthy meal ideas that put fruit and veggies first!. See more ideas about food, healthy, recipes. · Moist on the inside with a crisp exterior you want in a biscuit- these Sweet Potato Biscuits are the very best! The flavor is mild making them the perfect addition to almost.