Healthy Tofu Doria with Tofu Sauce. These vegetarian tofu recipes are a great alternative to the same old tofu recipes you might be turning to over and over again. It's like a blank canvas for any flavor combo you throw at it, whether you love ginger and garlic (try our Sweet and Sticky Tofu with Baby Bok Choy!) or spicy buffalo sauce (hello. Creamy, garlicky, gingery homemade peanut sauce makes this super healthy tofu and vegetable stir-fry into a hearty, satisfying vegan dinner even Packaged tofu keeps for a long time in the fridge, and the same goes for our favorite stir-fry vegetables like cabbage and broccoli, so it's easy to have all the.
Make it extra tasty by marinating tofu in miso paste and a few other Asian-inspired ingredients before baking it in the oven. Tofu gets a bad rap for its mild flavor, but when it's prepared correctly it can stand up to any protein at the dinner table. The black pepper garlic sauce on this tofu is a game changer. You can cook Healthy Tofu Doria with Tofu Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Tofu Doria with Tofu Sauce
- You need of servings Hot cooked rice.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Wiener sausages.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Easy melting cheese.
- It’s of For the tofu sauce:.
- You need of Silken tofu.
- It’s of ● Consommé soup stock granules.
- Prepare of ● Mayonnaise.
- You need of ● Sugar.
- You need of ● Salt.
- It’s of ● Pepper.
Get the recipe from Gimme Some Oven. Make a big batch and enjoy this healthy breakfast all week long. This is a board with healthy and easy tofu recipes, tasty vegan tofu recipes. There is so much you can make with tofu – yummy tofu scramble, creamy tofu Try this vegetarian Chinese baked tofu with black pepper sauce recipe!
Healthy Tofu Doria with Tofu Sauce step by step
- Thinly slice the onion, green pepper, and Wiener sausages..
- Break the tofu into bite-sized pieces with your hands. Put them into a heatproof container and microwave for 3 minutes. Transfer into a sieve and drain lightly..
- Put the drained tofu and the ● seasoning ingredients into a bowl. Mix as you mash the tofu with a fork..
- Thinly grease a gratin dish with butter. Layer the ingredients in this order: rice, tofu sauce, other fillings (onion, green pepper, Wiener sausages), and cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 13 minutes until the cheese browns. Voilà..
- There's so much sauce inside and it tastes amazing..
Tossed in a black pepper sauce that's packed with umami and sweetness. The KEY to truly delicious tofu is a good tofu marinade! Here are SIX different marinade recipes to choose from and they're all EASY! Pressing your tofu before cooking with it makes a huge difference. Especially if you're trying to get crispy tofu!