easy healthy protein peanut butter balls. Looking for a collection of healthy breakfast, lunch, & dinner meals in addition to a tasty assortment of protein snacks? These easy keto protein balls are small, round, sweet treats packed with protein and healthy fat. Set in fridge for around half hour.
I promise you won't miss all that powdered sugar! These rich and healthy grain free vegan peanut butter protein balls that use no refined sugars or oils are so easy to throw together! Furthermore, they are perfect raw energy bites for those lazy afternoons. You can have easy healthy protein peanut butter balls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy healthy protein peanut butter balls
- You need of table spoons of peanut butter or almond butter.
- You need of tea spoons of oats.
- You need of of granola.
- You need of chopped up almonds or any nuts.
- You need of of dried fruit.
- It’s of scoop of whey protein.
See how easy it is to make them from tutorial video further down! These homemade low-carb Peanut Butter Protein Balls are among my favorite healthy snacks. They are easy to make no-bake protein balls that will keep fresh in the fridge for days. I have wanted to create a recipe for low-carb protein balls for a while now, and a few weeks ago.
easy healthy protein peanut butter balls instructions
- mix in all dry ingredients.
- mix in peanut butter.
- set in fridge for around half hour.
- start too roll into balls. put back in fridge for around ten mins and your ready too eat!.
- if you want them less chunky add more peanut butter, you can also add in chocolate chips, more nuts or what ever fruit you want.
- these also freeze very well, and can be eaten frozen.
Peanut butter is a pantry essential. Packed with protein, fiber, and monounsaturated fats There are many benefits of peanut butter beyond it being the perfect spread for the easiest sandwich: PB&J. "Peanut butter also provides some unique nutrients, like selenium and choline, and is a great source. These keto peanut butter balls are perfect for your chocolate peanut butter craving! Protein Peanut Butter Balls – Mix in a few tablespoons of collagen or peanut butter protein powder to make peanut butter protein balls. Even though peanut butter may taste delicious, it's usually not the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of healthy food.