Easy, healthy creamy avocado pasta. Heyyy everyone! 🙂 A lot of you guys have been asking me to do more videos on cooking related stuff for students and in general! 🙂 I love cooking and I. Avocado Pasta – The easiest, most unbelievably creamy avocado pasta. And now, I can eat them in the most glorious, most creamy pasta I've ever had.
Vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free. They both taste AMAZING and are very easy on the digestive system. I purchased both of them in the I love that avocado can be used as a substitute for cream in this recipe. You can have Easy, healthy creamy avocado pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy, healthy creamy avocado pasta
- You need of avocado.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of red bell pepper.
- You need of carrot.
- Prepare of miracle noodles or brown rice vermicelli.
- Prepare of basil leafs.
- It’s of tomato.
- It’s of edamame beans.
- It’s of garlic.
Creamy avocado pasta is actually all about the creamy avocado sauce. Sure, there are some decisions to be made about which type of By blitzing avocados with lemon juice, garlic, spinach, and some fresh basil, you can make a flavorful, creamy sauce that's not as heavy as cream-based. This creamy avocado pasta is healthy and so easy to make! The sauce is made with a base of avocado, which is rich and creamy, without adding any actual butter or cream.
Easy, healthy creamy avocado pasta step by step
- blend your avocado and basil in the blender, use water if its not pasty enough for you, when you finish that chop up the rest of your veggies and sauty them in a pan but saving the tomato for the last few minutes.
- let your veggies cook and I usially add some lemon juice and cayan pepper for an extra kick.
- if you are using miracle noodles now you can just wash them and get them ready, if you are using vermicelli start to boil them.
- once they are done you can put it all together and then youre finished! super easy clean meal.
- add salt and pepper to your taste.
This recipe is naturally vegan and can be made gluten-free. You won't believe how quick and easy this recipe is! Avocado pasta is quick, easy, and dairy-free. Whip up this creamy, healthy pasta in minutes with a mixture of avocado, lemon juice, olive oil and fresh basil. The avocado makes an incredibly delicious, buttery sauce that you'll crave again and again on your favorite Whip up this divine, delish pasta some weeknight as an easy option for busy nights.