Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust. This sweet potato tart is delicious, easy, and suitable for those who are vegan and gluten-free. Our video channel is your go-to guide for advice, inspiration, tutorials and trend-spotting on the healthy living beat. Discover beauty & fashion tips, fitness training, healthy recipes, life hacks, intel from.
Paleo, gluten-free and vegan, these super easy With a flaky crust made from free-range pasture pork lard, this heavenly sweet potato tart is in a realm of its. The crust was especially tasty and easy to make. Sweet Potato Tart with Pecan Crust. You can cook Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust
- It’s of Sweet potatoes.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Egg (preferrably large).
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Butter (unsalted margarine is fine).
- Prepare of Black sesame.
- You need of Refer to (Recipe ID: 344146).
- You need of Pancake mix.
- Prepare of Silken tofu.
- Prepare of Sweet potato topping:.
- You need of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare of Honey.
For some reason I was at a loss this year as to which recipe to use for my Thanksgiving pie….until just today. I wanted a tart because they always look so classy and refined. Whenever I see one I think fine dining and gourmet. This sweet potato tart is a wonderful alternative to pumpkin pie.
Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust step by step
- Make your favorite tart crust. You can make the filling while the crust rests in the refrigerator. After filling the tart pan with the crust, put it in the refrigerator..
- Peel the sweet potatoes and boil them. You could also cut them into small pieces, place them in a bowl with some water and microwave until tender..
- [Filling:] Melt the butter and set it aside. In a separate bowl, combine the egg and sugar really well. Mash the sweet potatoes in a food processor..
- [Note:] Make the sweet potato paste by adding milk into the sweet potatoes in 2 batches. Add a half portion of the paste into the filling at Step 3, then add the remaining paste and mix to an even consistency..
- Add the margarine and other ingredients into the filling from Step 4. Add black sesame seeds or sweet potatoes with skin if desired..
- Pour the filling into the tart pan. Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes..
- For the topping: Cut the sweet potatoes in 2-mm slices. Sauté the sweet potatoes in butter. Add honey and coat them evenly..
- Once the filling from Step 4 is in the tart mold, arrange the sweet potatoes on top and sprinkle on the black sesame seeds. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes. Cool before slicing the tart..
- I made a second version of a healthy tart recipe. I uploaded the recipe for the crust I make when I don't have tofu at home. It's a budget-friendly and healthy recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142764-easy-healthy-tart-crust (see recipe).
- Cheers to my fellow health-minded chefs!.
- For special occasions, like birthdays, decorate the tart with whipped cream and make it gorgeous. If you are health-conscious, replace the milk with soy milk. Check the sweetness of the sweet potatoes before baking!.
It's baked in a sweet cookie crust, and spiced with the flavors of fall. Sweet Cookie Crust: This crust is easy to make, and doesn't require blind baking before filling. Vanilla Bean Paste: I love the little flecks of vanilla in vanilla bean. Grandma's sweet potato pie may be a family favorite, but then, variety is the spice of life. Start a new tradition with our refrigerated biscuits Sweet Potato Tarts!