Healthy Peanut Butter Cups! (ONLY 3 ingredients!). Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter Cups Recipe. Not only are these pb cups gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, they are also amazing because they're This Homemade Peanut Butter Cups recipe is a healthy copycat of Reese's! Use a mini cupcake tray and mini cupcake liners.
They come out worlds better than the real thing, and my partner can have up to two per day. Peanut butter is probably my favorite food but until today, I never much liked PB cookies because of their dry, crunchy texture that left you gasping for milk. This recipe was PERFECT and SOOOO easy!! You can have Healthy Peanut Butter Cups! (ONLY 3 ingredients!) using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Peanut Butter Cups! (ONLY 3 ingredients!)
- It’s of Dark Chocolate Chips/Bark.
- It’s of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of Softened Butter.
This will add texture when swapped out for creamy! Use all natural/organic ingredients, if you. However, there are several high-quality peanut butters available on the market that are perfect for a healthy, keto lifestyle. The only ingredients should be peanuts and maybe a little salt.
Healthy Peanut Butter Cups! (ONLY 3 ingredients!) instructions
- Use a mini cupcake tray and mini cupcake liners.
- Place the liners in the tray and pour in melted dark choco. About 1/4 full. Melt only about half of your chocolate for now and leave the other half for melting later).
- Make sure to evenly coat the base and the sides. Place in freezer for about 10-15 mins.
- In the mean time, mix together pb and softened pb in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals until liquid consistancy.
- Remove tray from freezer add pb mix on top of hardened chocolate leaving enough room for the top layer of chocolate..
- Place in freezer for another 10-15 mins.
- In the mean time melt remaining chocolate and pour onto frozen cups. Place finished product in the freezer for 20 mins and enjoy!.
Eating healthy is not easy for everyone. It's super healthy, packed with protein, and is super flexible with how it can be served. These peanut butter cookies are great when you need a quick healthy snack. To keep things healthier, I would also recommend that you use natural peanut butter (the kind that needs to be stirred and only contains peanuts and salt in the ingredients). To reap its benefits, healthy peanut butter should have just two ingredients: peanuts (duh) and sometimes a pinch of salt.