(Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2. Thinly slice the onion lengthwise along the grain. Add light soy sauce into the nagaimo and mix some more. Pour the nagaimo on top, and sprinkle on a liberal amount of cheese.
You can cut into small portions (that is required for the recipe you need), wrap with plastic wrap, put in the freezer bag, and store in the freezer for up to a month. Nagaimo is an elongated, cylindrical tuber with a rough, light brown skin and bright yellow pulp, popular in Japanese cuisine for its sticky Nagaimo pancake is a popular dish in Japanese pubs (izakaya) that's also pretty easy to make! This simmered nagaimo recipe is super crisp and fresh. You can have (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2
- It’s of Grated nagaimo.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of King oyster mushrooms (or your choice of mushrooms).
- You need of Wiener sausages.
- You need of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Easy melting cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil.
It is a wonderfully quick and light side dish that only requires three ingredients. As the title suggests, this nagaimo recipe calls for a special ingredient. Easy Bean Sprout Namul for One More Dish. Do you need one more side dish that goes well with Asian food?
(Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2 step by step
- Thinly slice the onion lengthwise along the grain. Chop up the Wiener sausages into 1-cm thick pieces..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the shredded mushrooms and the mixed ingredients from Step 1 and quickly sauté. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grate the nagaimo. Add the beaten eggs and mix well until very thick and sticky..
- Add light soy sauce into the nagaimo and mix some more..
- Transfer the mixed ingredients from Step 2 into a heatproof dish. Pour the nagaimo on top, and sprinkle on a liberal amount of cheese. Bake in an oven or toaster oven until the surface is browned..
Free yourself to teach while we handle the. Eating healthy doesn't have to suck with these totally delish dinner ideas. Craft lowest tier fire resist to fill suffix (and cover a fire slot), regal, and if it's terrible it's not an absolute slog to simply restart. Ideally you want a good mod for the regal (or something that can be rerolled/removed with harvest). Discover our best healthy recipes, including breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks.