Easy! Healthy Oysters au Gratin.
You can cook Easy! Healthy Oysters au Gratin using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy! Healthy Oysters au Gratin
- You need of pack Fresh oysters.
- You need of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of White wine (or cooking sake).
- It’s of leaf Bay Leaves.
- You need of Panko.
- It’s of Garlic (minced or powdered).
- You need of Parsley (minced or dried).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
Easy! Healthy Oysters au Gratin step by step
- Mix the garlic, parsley, pepper, and a pinch of salt into the panko..
- Thinly grease a heatproof dish with olive oil..
- Rinse the oysters, and drain in a strainer. Transfer into a bowl and coat with katakuriko. Mix carefully, and gently rinse any dirt that comes out. Transfer into a strainer..
- Put the white wine and the bay leaf into a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Add the oysters. Simmer for 1-2 minutes until you can clearly see their frilly edges. Drain in a strainer..
- Pat dry the oysters with a paper towel. Align in a heatproof dish, and season with a little salt and pepper..
- Scatter the panko from Step 1 on top of the oysters. Sprinkle on some olive oil..
- Bake in an oven or grill until it's nicely browned..