Healthy Microwave Eggwhite Breakfast. Line a small microwavable dosh with turkey slices. Eggs are a great way to start off your day with a healthy dose of protein. If you are watching your cholesterol intake, however, you may need to rethink the menu.
Microwave Egg and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich. This egg breakfast sandwich takes only minutes to make. The microwave isn't just for reheating leftovers! You can have Healthy Microwave Eggwhite Breakfast using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Microwave Eggwhite Breakfast
- You need of egg whites.
- It’s of turkey slices.
- It’s of carrot (shredded).
- It’s of brocoli.
- Prepare of red onion.
- Prepare of olives.
- Prepare of salsa.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of mushrooms.
- It’s of Baby spinach.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Swiss cheese slice.
From oatmeal to eggs, check out these clever recipes that'll help you "A delicious quick and easy breakfast that's healthy, too! I love that no added sugar was needed. I also think this would be good with pears and dried. A super fast, easy, and healthy meal, these microwave eggs in a mug will fill you up!
Healthy Microwave Eggwhite Breakfast instructions
- Line a small microwavable dosh with turkey slices. Set aside..
- Whisk egg whites in separate bowl and add about 1/2 cup finely chopped vegetables. Mix together with oregano, salt, and pepper, then pour over turkey slices..
- Drizzle salsa over the mixture and add half a slice of cheese..
- Top dish with wax paper and microwave on high for 2.5 minutes. Take out and enjoy!.
While eggs are already a quick thing to make for breakfast. The Microwave Egg Maker by Chef Buddy is a quick and easy way to make a healthy and delicious breakfast with minimal clean-up This portable, microwave safe egg cooker is a perfect addition to any home or dorm room. Cooking eggs whites in the microwave couldn't be easier. Why not cook up some egg whites for breakfast instead? You can do this in a flash using the microwave, and the best part is that it doesn't zap away their nutrients.