Easy Healthy Dole Whip (pineapple soft serve). In a food processor or powerful blender, add the plant milk and the frozen fruit chunks. Blend until smooth and light, airy and creamy. You can make this pineapple Dole Whip in your own home using a strong blender or food processor.
Warning: Dole Pineapple whip contains NO PINEAPPLE! Okay, that's not entirely true – it has a little natural 'pineapple juice In fact, Disney uses A Dole 'pineapple soft serve mix' powder that is combined with water and chucked in a soft-serve. This easy dairy-free Dole Whip recipe is the perfect tropical frozen treat to help cool you off on a hot and sunny day! You can cook Easy Healthy Dole Whip (pineapple soft serve) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Healthy Dole Whip (pineapple soft serve)
- It’s of frozen banana in chunks.
- You need of frozen ripe quality pineapple chunks.
- It’s of coconut milk.
It is quick and simple to make and This recipe is similar to the famous Dole Whip sold at Disney World (whipped pineapple soft serve) that everyone waits in insanely long lines for. Healthy Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe + Video. By Erika in Desserts. dairy-free gluten-free grain Making this pineapple dole whip recipe is so easy! All it takes are a few ingredients and a couple If you plan to serve later or would like your Dole whip recipe a little firmer, scoop into a container and.
Easy Healthy Dole Whip (pineapple soft serve) instructions
- In a food processor or powerful blender, add the plant milk and the frozen fruit chunks.
- Blend until smooth and light, airy and creamy, scraping down the sides occasionally to help the blending process.
- Serve immediately as a soft serve.
- Notes: can use any plant milk (soy milk, cashew, almond…) and add more if needed.
- Use only ripe bananas and pineapples to freeze for maximum sweetness and creaminess.
The original Dole Whip recipe—a swirled pineapple soft-serve dessert—enjoys somewhat of a cult following, with long lines of up to an hour at every location where it is served. There's even an app to tell hungry tourists how long they can expect to wait! This popular frozen treat is only available at a. Disney is pretty great with accommodating a gluten free diet, and the Dole whip was declared safe for my gluten free son. Of course, he was the only one in my family who didn't like it.