Veggie frittata (diet friendly). On medium heat, heat skillet and just enough oil to cover pan so egg wont stick. This Garden Veggie Frittata recipe is very easy to make and you can experiment a bit on which veggies you like and mix things up. Are you planning on making this Garden Veggie Frittata recipe?
This vegetable frittata is delicious for breakfast through to dinner. This Vegetable Frittata is quick and easy to make, is packed with flavour and is perfect for enjoying any time of the day. Of course, the easy clean-up isn't the only thing going for this dish. You can cook Veggie frittata (diet friendly) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie frittata (diet friendly)
- It’s 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare of Chopped green peppers.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach leaves.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper (optional).
If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. This veggie frittata recipe is an easy recipe that the whole family will love. She creates educational resources to help people regain their health through diet and lifestyle choices My favorite way to do this is with frittatas! Frittatas are a quick and easy cross between an omelet and a crustless quiche.
Veggie frittata (diet friendly) instructions
- Cut up your onions and peppers and measure 1 cup spinach leaves or just a handful is fine.
- On medium heat, heat skillet and just enough oil to cover pan so egg wont stick..
- Saute pepper and onions until soft, then add spinach leaves and saute until shriveled and cooked to your liking, spread around pan til bottom is covered with all the veggies.
- In a small bowl mix 2 eggs til yolk and whites are mixed evenly, you can add a splash of milk and salt and pepper to taste if you like but that is optional.
- Pour eggs into veggies mix til is spreads around the whole pan and veggies. Let cook 1-2 minutes if you like lighter eggs and 3-4 minutes if you like well done eggs. Pour on to plate as is or you can also flip one half over like an omelet.
Vegetable Frittata Recipe: Ideal for brunch, lunch or a snack, and a great way to use up whatever vegetables you have in your fridge. A frittata is an Italian omelet to which the add-ins (potatoes, ham, veggies, rice, what have you) are beaten directly into the eggs, instead of folded into the middle. Easy vegetable frittata recipe that's creamy and soft in the middle, packed with vegetables and delicious! Full of tips for making it best! For fresh vegetables, cook them before mixing with the eggs.