Easy and Healthy Broccoli Apple Salad. This healthy broccoli salad has crunchy broccoli, apple, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries in a creamy homemade dressing. It's the best broccoli One of the best things about broccoli salad is that it's so quick and easy to make! Broccoli Apple Salad is a healthy all season salad recipe.
This Healthy Broccoli Apple Salad is the perfect easy side dish for spring and summer barbecues, potlucks and picnics. Best of all, it's so easy to make with broccoli, apples, almonds, dried cranberries and a homemade tasty dressing. This post has been sponsored by Newell Rubbermaid. You can cook Easy and Healthy Broccoli Apple Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy Broccoli Apple Salad
- It’s of For salad:.
- It’s of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of chopped bell pepper.
- It’s of chopped red onion.
- You need of Apple thinly slices.
- It’s of mix salad topping.
- You need of For dressing:.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of honey (you can add more).
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of 1 tsp chili flakes optional.
A broccoli apple salad made with fresh broccoli, gala apples, carrots, dried cranberries, red onion, walnuts and a creamy, sweet and tangy dressing. This fresh and healthy Broccoli Apple Salad will make your taste buds sing! The delightful Fall flavors of crunchy raw broccoli and apple go perfectly with the That's why I've crafted this easy, tasty recipe for a slaw-like salad that combines a healthy yogurt and poppy-seed dressing with autumn all-stars. Find healthy, delicious broccoli salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Easy and Healthy Broccoli Apple Salad instructions
- Using a large bowl place all the salad ingredients; broccoli, apple, red onion, bell pepper, and mix salad topping..
- Using a mason jar or a small bowl add all the dressing ingredients. Shake or mix it together until well blended..
- Pour dressing over the salad ingredients. Toss it together, make sure to coat well..
- Store in the refrigerator before serve or you can serve it immediately. I did put it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, while waiting for my hubby back from the office. Enjoy!!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.
Classic broccoli salad, the perfect dish for a potluck, is updated with cauliflower, bacon and a sprinkle of crunchy sunflower seeds in this so-easy recipe that's sure to be a new picnic favorite. This Broccoli Salad is packed full of delicious, healthy ingredients like sweet apples, crunchy walnuts, and tart cranberries, tossed in a sweet and creamy dressing. It's a major nutritional powerhouse and tastes absolutely amazing, and it's the perfect make-ahead side or meal-prep lunch since it keeps well. This broccoli carrot apple salad recipe was easy to make and delicious! The dressing for this broccoli apple salad recipe is half mayonnaise and half Greek yogurt.