Guiltfree Bread Pakora / Healthy Bread Pakora. For making the stuffing, boil the potato and raw banana and mash them. #QuickSnackRecipe#BreadPakora#InstantNashta" Don't eat less, eat right " Welcome to HealthyPlate by Madhavi. Bread Pakora is a popular North Indian snack of bread fritters. Bread slices are stuffed with spiced mashed potatoes filling, batter-coated and then deep-fried.
These are also served in cafes, eateries, tiffin centers & restaurants across India. A healthy twist to bread pakora – without bread and NO frying, courtesy Traditionally, bread pakora is fried, but for this recipe, we will prepare a bread pakora without bread Wonder what gluten-free food can do for you? Gluten is a family of storage proteins that. You can cook Guiltfree Bread Pakora / Healthy Bread Pakora using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guiltfree Bread Pakora / Healthy Bread Pakora
- You need of wheat bread.
- Prepare of small sized potato.
- Prepare of raw banana.
- It’s of green chillies.
- You need of coriander chopped.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of gram flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Green chutney.
Bread pakora is an Indian and Pakistani fried snack (pakora or fritter). It is also known as bread bhaji (or bajji). A common street food, it is made from bread slices, gram flour, and spices among other ingredients. The bread pakora is quite easy to make too, as it uses just common ingredients.
Guiltfree Bread Pakora / Healthy Bread Pakora instructions
- For making the stuffing, boil the potato and raw banana and mash them..
- In a non-stick pan, add the mashed potato, mashed banana, salt, turmeric powder, green chilli and chilli powder, coriander leaves and saute at low flame for 2 minutes..
- Turn off the gas and mix well with the help of a spoon..
- For making the pakoras, in a bowl take gram flour, salt, red chilli powder. Add water and make a medium consistency batter. Do not make a thick batter as we will be shallow frying the pakoras and thick layer will not get cooked properly..
- Cut the bread into triangular slices..
- Apply green chutney to the bread pieces..
- Put 1 spoon full of stuffing on one triangular bread slice and spread well. Cover the slice with another triangular slice..
- Similarly, prepare all the pakoras..
- Take a non-stick pan and brush a little oil over it..
- Dip the bread pakoras in the gram flour batter and put it on the pan to get shallow fried..
- Note -we have to cook the pakoras at low flame. Cook until all sides are done properly..
- Serve the pakoras with green chutney and tomato ketchup..
The sliced bread is dipped in a batter of besan and rice flour perked up This bread pakora recipe is a quick and easy unique quick evening snack that tastes amazing with a cup of hot beverage. Healthy Bread Pakora recipe with Amchoor Chutney by the famous chef Kunal Kapur. A quick snack for which almost everyone has a strong connect while growing up, whether in school, at home or in college. Bread Pakora never fails to impress & this is a lighter, healthier and crispier version of the. This Bread Pakora Recipe Explains How Preparing Bread Pakoda with Stuffed Potato Masala and Without Stuffing With Detailed Directions and Accompanying Photo For Each Step.