Healthy idli pinwheels. Don't like plain idli for breakfast, then make this easy breakfast instead. Idli is said to be light as it contains no fats, saturated fats or cholesterol. For the small-scale wonder, idli packs a.
Pinwheel shaped snacks filled with a spicy potato stuffing Indian Vegetarian Snack Recipes with Step By Step Healthy and delicious instant Rice idlis (steamed cakes) prepared with homemade idli mix. Tortilla pinwheels is an easy and delightfully different appetizer. You can cook Healthy idli pinwheels using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy idli pinwheels
- You need of idli batter.
- Prepare of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare of cumin seed(jeera).
- You need of mustard seed.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of chopped green coriander leaves.
- Prepare of oil.
It can be changed according to You don't have to spend your Sundays meal-prepping to have healthy and satisfying lunches throughout. Idli: Idli is a steamed cake made from fermented batter of rice and black lentils. It is made in a specialized mold and served with different types of chutney made from tomato. Indian Food Recipes Pinwheel Recipes Easy To Make Snacks Starters Recipes Vegetarian Snacks Recipes Indian Cooking Indian Snacks Food.
Healthy idli pinwheels step by step
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash it..
- In a pan add two tablespoons oil..
- Add mustard seed and jeera seeds..
- As it crackle add salt,turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and green chillies..
- Stir it for a minute and add mashed boiled potato.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- After 5 minutes switch off the flame and let it cool.
- After cooling potato mix,take a small part of it and roll it on flat surface. In cylindrical shape..
- Take a cup or a glass and put it at the centre.
- And fill idli batter around it.
- Now put it in the steamer for steaming.
- After 5 to 7 minutes it will get ready let it cool.
- When it get cool take out it from the mould or glass or cup.
- On tawa (on slow flame) add a little oil, add jeera and turmeric powder.
- Roll this prepared role till outer side covers with yellow in colour.
- Now cut this role in pieces and serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce.
Idlis are a very famous South Indian breakfast and are a very healthy meal option. Idlis are steamed, rice pancakes which have huge health benefits. Are dosas and idlis healthy as part of daily diet? Does the same apply to dosas and idlis as they are made from rice? Also as a single guy having limited access to kitchen, what would you recommend for.