Healthy Moong sprouts canapes. Mung bean sprouts – A step by step guide to growing your own mung bean sprouts at home. Mung bean also known as green gram or moong bean is a legume that is staple in many Asian Countries and is used to cook both sweet and savory dishes. Moong Sprouting at home is fun and can be used in hundreds of recipes.
Indeed, it will be your best alternative way if you have hair problems. Healthy Mung Beans Sprouts is a time consuming recipe, but it's truly worth trying due to the list of nutrients it possess. To make Sprouted Mung Beans at Home firstly you need to make perfect moong sprouts. You can cook Healthy Moong sprouts canapes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Moong sprouts canapes
- Prepare of Moong sprouts.
- It’s of Moth sprouts.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of chopped onions.
- It’s of chopped cucumber.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of herbs of ur choice.
- You need of mayonnaise (optional).
- It’s of bread sides sliced.
- Prepare of Chat masala.
- You need of Black Salt.
- Prepare of boiled sweet corn.
Most of the times I add them to salad. Homemade moong sprouts are very easy to make and of course they are hygienic and fresh compared to store bought ones. I am not going into details of this, because that list is long. But in short, one should include this in their healthy diet.
Healthy Moong sprouts canapes step by step
- Apply butter of bread slice chop in 4parts(i have used large sandwich bread) n toast in oven or Tawa. You can use readymade canapés..
- Mix all ingredients n add black Salt n chat masala. Mix well. I have added mayonnaise to one part n kept other part as it is..
- Now arrange mixed Moong sprouts on bread canapés or u can use readymade canapés also..
I usually make moong sprouts for salad and curries. Moong bean/sprouts is very healthy, you can even put it in a cooker and after it is all cooked, you just slice and dice tomatoes, onions, cucumber, cumin leaves and add a dash Sprouts are wonder food due to its high nutritional value. Natural sprouts are good for a healthy body and mind development. Moong Sprouts and Oats Dosa/ Healthy Dosa/cheela. Hi Friends, There is one more addition in healthy dosa/cheela in my blog.