Healthy Pinwheel Samosa. These fantastic pinwheel samosas are just what you were missing on your iftar table. #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion #RosePetalZzoopWritten Recipe. Spiced Samosa Potatoes + mint, rolled up in a tortilla. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat.
There are several types of ingredients are used in this recipe. This taste is also like spicy,crunchy and crispy. Samosa gets a new shape – made into pinwheel and deep-fried. You can cook Healthy Pinwheel Samosa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Pinwheel Samosa
- You need of Wheat Flour/Atta.
- You need of Boiled Big Potatoes.
- You need of All Spices Of Your Choice,Rock Salt(Sendha Namak).
- It’s of Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- It’s of Oil/Ghee.
- You need of Boiled Peas (Optional).
- You need of Finely Chopped Onions (Optional).
These Pinwheel samosas are a unique way of making the traditional Aloo Samosa as these do not require folding and filling each samosa individually. These definitely take lesser time to make but are. Homemade Pinwheel Samosa Recipe: Pinwheel Samosas are super easy to make and can be paired with tomato ketchup, mint chutney or any other dip of your choice and much more on Times Of India. The Best Healthy Pinwheels Recipes on Yummly
Healthy Pinwheel Samosa instructions
- Take Wheat Flour.Add Rock Salt & Oil/Ghee In It.Make A Dough..
- Now Mash The Boiled Potatoes. Add All The Spices,Rock Salt & Coriander Leaves..
- Now Roll Out The Dough Into A Roti & Spread The Potato Mixture Evenly On Top Of It..
- Now Roll The Roti Very Carefully..
- Cut The Roll Into Cubes Of Equal Sizes..
- Now Press & Flatten Each Cube Into Pinwheel Shapes.
- And Finally Shallow Fry In Cow Ghee In Low To Medium Flame Till Crispy.Serve Hot..
Ham Pinwheels, Grilled Cheese Pinwheels, Cajun Pork Pinwheels. See more ideas about samosa, samosa recipe, indian food recipes. Samosa pinwheel is one of the very tempting and delicious Indian snacks recipe which is very easy to make as well as quick too. The Veg Samosa Pinwheel is an attempt to repackage the ever-popular samosa in a new form, which is handy and delightful, ideal to serve as a starter at parties. A filling of potatoes and green peas.