Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis. Learn how to make this healthy, super easy breakfast/snack recipe at home. I hope you all like it please don't forget to subscribe and like my video. To make oats tikki, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Sprouts And Oats Tikkis Recipe, jaee sukhi sabji, How To Make Sprouts And Oats Tikkis Recipe. This is a very nutritious and tasty snack, made with sprouts and oats. It is a healthy way to incorporate into our day to day life. You can cook Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis
- It’s of Oatmeal.
- It’s of semolina (sooji).
- You need of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of chopped green Chilli.
- Prepare of grated Ginger.
- You need of chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- You need of fried Cumin seeds (bhuna jeera).
- You need of crushed Carom seeds (ajwain).
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Warm water to knead the dough.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil to shallow fry.
Check out our healthy spinach recipes for babies and kids, perfect for all the fussy eaters out there! Baby puffs are a popular finger food and Buona Pappa makes these with spinach, pear and oats. So you get a quick, crunchy snack that's loaded with nutrition! Yes, eating oats is actually good for health.
Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis instructions
- Mix the Oats with Semolina. Add warm water gradually, little by little and make a dough..
- Then add rest of the ingredients and 1 tsp of cooking oil and mix everything nicely with the dough. Give it to rest for 10 minutes..
- Divide the dough to balls and make tikkis..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the prepared Oats tikkis on both the sides till golden brown in medium flame..
- Arrange the hot tikkis on a serving plate and serve with sauce and chutney. Thanksr.
Because Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth, They're a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Make spinach and grounded oats tikkis as a low cal evening snack. A Healthy and Delicious Indian snack recipe which can be served as a healthy starter or snack on any occasions. Hope you all are doing good and are excited for the Chana Dal and Spinach tikkis can be served as a after school snack to your kids or as a snack with your evening tea. Spinach or Palak is a very healthy vegetable, it has iron, minerals, nutrients and many more healthy nutritions, in one word we can say this green bunch is another meaning of health.