Healthy Ragi Cookies. Sharing a healthy alternative to regular biscuits, homemade eggless ragi biscuit cookies with ragi flour (finger millet) #skinnyrecipes #ragi recipes. Vegan Ragi Cookies with made with ragi (finger millet flour), atta, jaggery and vegan butter. These are extremely easy to make and a healthier alternative to store bought chai time cookies.
These Ragi Cookies are made with Jaggery. Ragi cookies recipe that yield one of the crunchiest cookies. this Coconut ragi cookies – crunchy, delicious and healthy. These cookies are made without any leavening agent yet they turn out great. You can have Healthy Ragi Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Ragi Cookies
- It’s of Dark chocolate.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of Castor sugar.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of ragi flour.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
Homemade Ragi Cookies/Finger Millet Cookies Recipe. Healthy Ragi Cookies – These ragi cookies have no refined flour and no refined sugar, and for the fat in the recipe; I have used good quality coconut oil. These healthy cookies turn out very delicious and. Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Ragi Cookies.
Healthy Ragi Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 C for 10 minutes and line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Melt butter and dark chocolate over double boiler. Once melted keep aside to cool.Add cocoa powder into it and mix really really well..
- In another large bowl,add both sugars, eggs. Using an electric blender, beat for 7-8 minutes (or) till light and pale..
- Now add in the melted chocolate mix,and beat till mixed completely. (For about one minute)..
- Sift the ragi flour, baking powder, salt into the bowl and beat till mixed. Scrape the sides in between and beat till mixed..
- Scoop equal amount of batter to the prepared tray. Leave generous gap between the cookies, they will spread..
- Sprinkle some crushed nuts on the top if you like..
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes to keep it fudgy. Do not over bake. If you bake longer,cookies will become crunchy..
- Eat on the same day….
The name is almost a conundrum right? To make these Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Ragi Cookies. You need to use fresh ragi flour for this. Light and healthy ragi cookies are the perfect snacks for your sweet cravings. You can eat them without feeling too much guilt.