Healthy Enchilada Skillet. Shredded chicken, black beans, corn tortillas, diced peppers, light sour cream, and cheese all mixed together in a skillet and topped with cilantro and. In this healthy dinner-for-two recipe, chicken enchiladas are layered, instead of stuffed and rolled, for a quick and easy take on the Reviews for Photos of Chicken Enchilada Skillet Casserole for Two. Mix well and spoon over the top of the enchilada skillet at the end.
Packed with vegetables, enchilada sauce and beans. Beef Enchilada Skillet. with poblanos and sour cream. This meal combines the flavors beef enchilada with the ease of the skillet, a combination destined to wins hearts and minds in your. You can have Healthy Enchilada Skillet using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Enchilada Skillet
- You need of zucchini diced.
- It’s of yellow squash diced.
- It’s of ground turkey.
- It’s of can corn drained.
- Prepare of can black beans drained and rinsed.
- You need of yellow onion diced.
- It’s of corn tortillas.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of cumin.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of red enchilada sauce.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- You need of green onion, cilantro, or avocado for garnish.
Instead, I came up with this healthy cheddar chicken enchilada skillet. This Enchilada Skillet Lasagna is a super simple lasagna alternative. This Enchilada Skillet Lasagna is made with chicken and chorizo in a spicy tomato sauce. Deciding to eat healthy should not feel like a curse.
Healthy Enchilada Skillet instructions
- Brown ground turkey with the diced onion on medium heat..
- Add yellow squash and zucchini when turkey is almost done, cook for 10 min..
- Cut tortillas into small strips, add to pan with corn, beans, enchilada sauce, and spices..
- Cook another 4-5 min, cover with cheese top with green onion, cilantro, or avacado and serve..
Everything I eat should taste good, right? Add the ground beef back to the skillet and stir. Top with cheese and enchilada sauce. This easy enchilada skillet is cheesy, bright, and full of authentic flavor. Plus, there is no filling and rolling involved, and they come together in one single skillet.