Healthy Dosa Recipes. Dosa recipe, Learn how to make dosa batter at home. This is a detailed post that will guide you to make dosas of all kinds – soft, crispy, restaurant style, home style and healthy dosas. healthy sorghum dosa recipe without oil.
Instant version and vegan Fermented Ragi Dosa made with ground rice, urad dal batter. These are some of the healthy dosa recipes that you can use to prepare healthy breakfast. The best part is making the batter is quite easy when you have the handy grinder and blender available for your. You can have Healthy Dosa Recipes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dosa Recipes
- Prepare of Split black Dal/Urad dal.
- You need of Moong dal/Green gram.
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s of Bengal Gram.
- Prepare of Puffed Rice.
- You need of Green chillies.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- You need of Curry leave.
- You need of Coriander leaves.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Hing/asafoetida.
- It’s of Ghee/Butter.
Dosas are popular all over the world. There are countless Udipi restaurants in India and abroad, and not one of them leaves out this iconic food from its menu. Dosa Recipes: Get the collection of delicious Dosa recipes, easy-to-prepare, Healthy Dosa This kambu dosa is a great choice for a quick and simple breakfast option. It is made from pearl millet.
Healthy Dosa Recipes step by step
- Take a container add all Dal like urad dal, Bengal gram, moong dal,rice, puffed rice,methi seeds turad Dal wash it nicely and soak it for 7to 8 hours..
- Next step after soak of Dal grand paste & grand also Cumin seeds, green chilli, ginger garlic, curry leaves, coriander leaves grand it fine paste with all Dal, make a paste with out any lamps. Batter is ready. Add salt and Sugar mix it well..
- Take a pan add ghee or oil heat it add batter on pan spread it out fry it or bake it well enough for both side apply ghee to Dosa..
- All Dal/Grains Dal is ready and serve it hot with tomato ketchup and coconut chutney..
- Tips by adding sugar Dosa will become crispy..
After googling for some dosa recipes , I decided to combine flour,oats and carrots to make a instant mixed dosa. It tasted good and was quite filling, at the same time very healthy too. See more ideas about dosa recipe, indian food recipes, recipes. Indian Food Recipes Gourmet Recipes Snack Recipes Cooking Recipes Ragi Dosa Vegetable Prep Healthy Snacks Healthy. Healthy, Nutritious & Delicious Dosa Recipes.